Stage 1 - Planning Permission
1. First visit and dimensional survey.
2. Production of Architectural Plans.
3. Drawings submitted to customer for approval and payment
4. Prepare Flood Risk Assessment, Design & Access Statement (if required), Location / Block Plans and Application Checklist.
5. Submission for Local Authority Planning.
Stage 2 - Building Regulations
1. Produce detailed plans including cross section.
2. Produce specification.
3. Submit to Building Control for approval - revise as required.
4. You are now ready to build.